Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Oncologist about Cancer & Fertility

  1. Will my cancer treatments put me at risk for infertility?
  2. What are my fertility preservation options?
  3. If I don’t preserve my fertility, what are my post-treatment family-building options?
  4. How long does it take for fertility to return and how will I know if I am fertile?
  5. Is pregnancy safe after cancer and what are the risks to my children based on my cancer and the treatments I received?

3 comments:

  1. you are a huge help to those of us who are just beginning this process! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the answers to these questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.fertilehope.org

    Try their risk calculator and options calculator. Awesome tools!

    ReplyDelete