Monday, August 10, 2009

Government Funding Available for Fertility Preservation Research

The NICHD, NIOSH and CDC published a new fertility preservation request for applications titled Fertility Preservation Research: Advancing Beyond Technology.

We have been advocating for this for years and are thrilled to see it come to fruition! Not only is this an excellent funding opportunity, but it is an amazing milestone for this field of research.

Learn more and apply (and let us know how Fertile Hope can help!)!

4 comments:

  1. After seeing this blog, I decided to apply and see what can I do further, I was also thinking of perhaps maintaining my own blog of similar topic. This is truly inspiring, I hope you will be able to reach to a broader number of people. Thank you and keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me also. I was inspired by this article. I hope i can maintain a site with topic similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this blog...
    Other Jobs | Careers & Recruitment at Jobscharger.com
    http://www.jobscharger.com/JobIndustry/Other-39-.html

    ReplyDelete